Tuesday, August 9, 2016

about me

hi I'm Elijah and I'm going to the 7th grade I'm so excited to see all my friends and my new teacher this year. I like to play outside with my friends and like to walk to the store.I have one sister name eniya and she is so annoying she like to blast her music and sing out loud its so annoying.I have no pets if i could have a pet i would be a dog because there so nice and friendly.My favorite food is nacho with cheese and ground beef . My favorite movie is ride along.I like this movie because its funny and its make me laugh. My favorite colors are white black gray .The sports i play is basketball.My favorite sports time is the Arizona Cardinals.I like them because they can play football really good. that's all about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home